Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Adoption Details & FAQ

OK, now that you've completely fallen in love with the kitten, here are some of the details you need to know, and answers to questions you might have:

  • Yes, he is litter box trained!
  • Yes, he has had his first round of shots and flea and two worm treatments.
  • He is negative for feline leukemia and FIV.
  • No, he has NOT been neutered. I've been told he should wait until he is a little older to be neutered, but he MUST be neutered by whoever adopts him.
  • No, he does NOT have a microchip in him. I would recommend that you get one.
  • There is an adoption fee of $100 to cover my costs so far, but you will also get a litter box, scoop, and whatever cat stuff I have left over (litter, food, etc).
If you're interested in adopting this awesome kitten, please send me an email at agl37 [at] georgetown [dot] edu with information about your household (family members, ages, pets, type of housing, etc), experience with cats/pets, and anything else you think I should know. I am adamant that this little guy go to a great home ...

And, of course, let me know if you have any questions!